Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Soft Pretzels or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Soft Pretzels, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Soft Pretzels
To make the Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Soft Pretzels, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
For the Dough:
- (1) Package Rapid Increase Yeast
- 1 and 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups extremely hot (115 degrees Fahrenheit) water
- 4 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons room temperature unsalted butter
- Water, 9 cups
- Scant 1 cup baking soda
- 1 big egg, beaten
- Water, 1 tablespoon
- 6 ounces chopped as well as melted either dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- a quarter cup nonpareils
- Optional, sea salt
Instructions To Make Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Soft Pretzels
To make the Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Soft Pretzels, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Soft Pretzels and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
For the Dough:
- Mix the water, yeast, sugar, and then salt in a medium mixing dish; let aside for five to eight minutes, or until frothy.
- Using the hook-type attachment, add the flour, butter, and then foam mixture to the bowl of the stand mixer as well as mix on medium-high speed for twelve minutes before letting the hooks mix the dough.
- Cover with a warm, wet cloth and let aside for an hour, until the mixture doubles in size.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Get prepared a large baking surface lined with parchment paper.
- Bring water as well as baking soda to a boil in a big, wide saucepan.
- Roll out your pretzels as the water is heating up.
- Divide the dough into ten pieces, making them equally sized as possible. Roll each piece into an 18-inch-long rope, then gently twist around a heart form. Take your time making the forms and flattening the tops into rounds and the ends into points, since the shape may somewhat vary during boiling. Press the ends of the heart together, pressing the dough together tightly.
- Place pretzels, one at a time, in boiling water for 25 seconds until removing with a slotted spoon as well as transferring onto the baking sheet that has been prepared.
- Brush the egg wash over both sides and top of each pretzel.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes in a baking pan.
- Cool the pretzels fully on a cooling rack.
- After they have cooled, dip them in melted chocolate as well as sprinkle with nonpareils and salt.
For the Chocolate Coating:
- Melt the chocolate as well as oil together over a double boiler until thoroughly melted & smooth.
Conclusion (Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Soft Pretzels)
So, this is all about “Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Soft Pretzels” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!